Thursday, September 4, 2008

Off to school





Caroline was off to "school" this morning. She was most excited about the blanket I made her for nap time. This is the first time she had nap time at school. Her teacher told me she was the only one that didn't sleep. I am not surprised. I remember when I was in Kindergarten, I could not sleep. She was quite tired when I picked her up. The first thing she wanted was a snack and then she took a nice long nap at home. All in all I think it was a good day, there were a few tears shed, but not many:) I know she will warm up to it and really enjoy herself.



And by the way, you fellow Sugar Land bloggers, wasn't it a wonderful morning, we are ready for some cooler weather!

7 comments:

Kari Sanchez said...

What a sweet girl. I cant believe C and KG are both in school already! Makes me hang on to my 2 year old!! I dread that day.
It was so nice here yesterday too, loved the cool breeze, i'm ready for fall!

victoria said...

me three I am ready for fall. so my favorite time of year. it was breezy but quickly warmed up in the afternoon. and hello sewing queen teach me your ways lady--so jealous of that talent. C looks like an adorable little preschooler. love the rainbow backpack!

Cassidy said...

Oh, my sewing skills are enough to make me dangerous. It is about getting it done, not quality. Thankfully C doesn't check my craftmanship! If I were close I would teach my sewing ways!
Yes Kari, hold onto her every second you can. If I had family close miss C would still be at home with me. But, her and I both need a break from each other:)

Renee Westcott said...

She looks adorable!

Donnell Days said...

What a big girl!!! I can't believe she is almost 3...WOW!!!

Grow with Griffin said...

Caroline looks like such a big girl with that backpack on! Yea for first days of school (and no tears)!!! :-)

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

oh my goodness.. is she old enough to go to school already... I can not believe it... She is so cute all ready to go... and Susanna is precious... We miss you guys.