Tuesday, September 23, 2008

stay tuned.....

I have been meaning to post several things, but the previous post about Droolio has kept me from down loading pictures. Susanna has not been a happy camper at all:( Anyway, more pictures/posts to come soon. Some of you have asked and yes we survived Ike, just a bit of damage to a fence. We feel so blessed.

If you want something super special to pray about look at my friends list and click on Roth Texas, then head to Grace's blog. This super sweet family used to live down the street, now they are just our friends. They have some big stuff going on and all your prayers will be appreciated. Never mind, I know how to do the cool linkie thing so click here: Grace .

3 comments:

Kari Sanchez said...

Hope the girls are doing well. Anxious to see new pictures. I'll go check out that other blog and by the way....HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you had a great day!

Cassidy said...

Thank you Kari! How did you know it was my bday?

victoria said...

hey glad you are back and I too remember it was your bday tuesday since that was my dad's bday. hope it was a good one!! and I am glad you guys were okay during ike.