Months ago Josh picked C up from her Sunday school class. Her teacher shared some hard family things with him, he felt the Lord lead him to pray for her. So he did and it meant a lot to her. Today I pick C up from Sunday school, she had a substitute teacher, after C walks out of the gate, she turns around and tells the teacher she has to pray for her. She grabs the teacher's hand, she says a little prayer and tells her good bye. I wiped tears from my eyes as she ran down the hall. What a sweetie.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Camille tagged us. This tag game you have go to My Pictures, pick 6th Folder then the 6th picture. Then Post it! This picture is from Easter '08.
I tag all of you. This was fun to see what picture you come up with. Dena, you don't have to do it!:)
We won an award!
1. Where is your cell phone? chair
2. Where is your significant other? sleeping
3. Your hair color? brownish
4. Your mother? devoted
5. Your dad? gone
6. Your favorite thing? daughters
7. Your dream last night? none
8. Your dream/goal? heaven
9. The room your in? living
10. Your hobby? bargain shopping
11. Your fear? Loosing people I love
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? ??
13. Where were you last night? Home
15. One of your wish list items? clothes
16. Where you grew up? Austin Born and Raised
17. The last thing you did? drink coffee
18. What you are wearing? pjs
19. Your TV? old
20. Your pet? dogs
21. Your computer? my everything
22. Your mood? good
23. Missing someone? mom and dena
24. Your car? driveway
25. Something you're not wearing? jewelry
26. Favorite store? forever 21/target
27. Your summer? humid
28. Love someone? Josh
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. Last time you laughed? last night at Caroline's dance moves
31. Last time you cried? at church watching C
The 7 bloggers I'm nominating: I don't think 7 people read this blog. So, if you are reading this, you are TAGGED:)
at 8:28 AM
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Any day In God's Heart Ministry will have a new website. Josh has spent countless hours putting the finishing touches on the site, I will let everyone know when it is up and running! And the ministry is also getting a blog! These are some pictures from Josh's trip to Lubumbashi in February. We want to blog about the boys, of cours, but also how different everyday life is in L'shi. These pictures are a perfect example of the differences. My mom has dreams about Target while she is there, you can see why!
The Gas Station
The Shoe Store
at 9:55 PM
Friday, October 3, 2008
A few posts ago I mentioned our sweet friend Grace who went through a big surgery last week. I am sure you noticed her smiling face on the side of the blog. She is already home, a WEEK early!! WOO HOO for the Roth Family. Another reminder for me what an AWESOME Father we serve. So the Roth's are all home! Now, begins the at home care and all of that stuff(things I know nothing about). I will keep Grace's sweet picture up for awhile as a reminder for myself to pray for Grace and that the surgery's outcome is super successful. Thanks to all of you who lifted her up this past week!
at 10:06 PM