Thursday, October 16, 2008

sneak peek

Any day In God's Heart Ministry will have a new website. Josh has spent countless hours putting the finishing touches on the site, I will let everyone know when it is up and running! And the ministry is also getting a blog! These are some pictures from Josh's trip to Lubumbashi in February. We want to blog about the boys, of cours, but also how different everyday life is in L'shi. These pictures are a perfect example of the differences. My mom has dreams about Target while she is there, you can see why!


The Gas Station



The Shoe Store

3 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

That is pretty primative... It is not quite that bad here but I do dream about Target.

Alison said...

Hey Cassidy! I found your blog on the Nester's site! I immediately was drawn to you when I saw your name was Cassidy. My oldest daughter's name is Cassidy Lauren(she is 14)...You dont hear that name much anymore and I adore it obviously. I also have two girls just like yourself. I am a southern girl~from Tennessee(the REAL U.T!lol) Your blog is sooo cute. I also love bargains,cute girly clothes,hairbows,shoes and most of all "sweet tea"...LOL. Take care! I just wanted to introduce myself!
~Alison~

jannifergrier said...

Wow! Look at those pictures. I can't wait to see the new website. What your mom, and Josh, and everyone is doing is so amazing. I hope you get to visit someday too.