To start this story off, a few weeks ago I left a pair of tennis shoes outside. Today I decided I had to bring them in and wash them. I throw them in the washing machine and go on my merry way. I hear the washer end, I lift the lid, there are my 2 tennis shoes AND A FROG!!!!!! Yes my friends a Frog. A big one I might add, and I HATE big frogs, YUCK! So, I slam the washer lid down and try to decide what I am going to do. Caroline is napping, so I have to keep my frog hysteria down to a whisper! I call a friend and she laughs, laughs a bit more, and thinks that waiting until Josh gets home is not a bad idea. Of course I agreed with that idea. When he got home I told him what I needed him to do, he laughed, and went to take care of the frog. Another twist to this story, the poor frog was alive. I gave him an old oatmeal container to catch it and set it free, I hid in the pantry while he took care of it! He has been ribbiting at me since the incident. Ha Ha Josh. I want to throw the shoes away, but he said I can't. We will see what happens to them tomorrow, maybe I will "man-up" and deal with them! He was my hero today, there is no way I could have dealt with that frog!
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Thursday, September 13, 2007
Caroline has slowly been getting into playing pretend. She loves her baby dolls, and she takes superior care of them! Today she has been pretending she is "leaving", which means she goes in the living room and sits in her car. Then she comes back to the kitchen and says "I home, hug" I get a hug and a kiss from her, then she is on her merry way again. It is really, really cute! I love this age, tantrums and all!
at 9:58 AM
Sunday, September 9, 2007
Thanks Page Family for tagging us! I am glad it just eight "interesting" things about us.
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. When I was five I dreamt of being a butterfly, I thought that if I wrapped myself in a cocoon(a sheet) I would wake up and be a beautiful purple and green butterfly...... Still hasn't happened.
2. Caroline would prefer to write with a pen over any other writing utensil. It is so funny, she makes long scribbles. I offer her a crayon, even a cool crayon or marker, she turns it down and looks for a pen. She must get her love of pens from me! Just wait until I can introduce her to the wonderful world of Sharpies.
3. Josh loves to play the piano and hunt. Interesting mix!
4. I could eat dessert for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
5. Caroline's due date was the day after my birthday, but she had other plans, she came 3 days after my bday!
6. Josh won a coloring contest when he was 7 years old, his mom still has the masterpiece!
7. Years before I met Josh I made a list of the perfect husband, Josh is everything on the list,random things and all.
8. I did my student teaching in Oak Cliff. Do you know where that is???
We tag: Victoria, Sanchez Family,My cousin Sara, Dena I will exclude you at this time because of your sleep deprivation!!!!
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
at 3:39 PM
Monday, September 3, 2007
at 10:17 AM