Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My Hero

To start this story off, a few weeks ago I left a pair of tennis shoes outside. Today I decided I had to bring them in and wash them. I throw them in the washing machine and go on my merry way. I hear the washer end, I lift the lid, there are my 2 tennis shoes AND A FROG!!!!!! Yes my friends a Frog. A big one I might add, and I HATE big frogs, YUCK! So, I slam the washer lid down and try to decide what I am going to do. Caroline is napping, so I have to keep my frog hysteria down to a whisper! I call a friend and she laughs, laughs a bit more, and thinks that waiting until Josh gets home is not a bad idea. Of course I agreed with that idea. When he got home I told him what I needed him to do, he laughed, and went to take care of the frog. Another twist to this story, the poor frog was alive. I gave him an old oatmeal container to catch it and set it free, I hid in the pantry while he took care of it! He has been ribbiting at me since the incident. Ha Ha Josh. I want to throw the shoes away, but he said I can't. We will see what happens to them tomorrow, maybe I will "man-up" and deal with them! He was my hero today, there is no way I could have dealt with that frog!

3 comments:

victoria said...

what a good husband. I would have freaked out too and a good excuse to get some new shoes.

Kari Sanchez said...

LOL I am cracking up! That was hilarious. Well at least the frog was clean! Just rewash your shoes. What a sweet husband!

Donnell Days said...

That is hilarious!!!!!