Sunday, September 9, 2007

Tag, we are it!

Thanks Page Family for tagging us! I am glad it just eight "interesting" things about us.
The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


1. When I was five I dreamt of being a butterfly, I thought that if I wrapped myself in a cocoon(a sheet) I would wake up and be a beautiful purple and green butterfly...... Still hasn't happened.


2. Caroline would prefer to write with a pen over any other writing utensil. It is so funny, she makes long scribbles. I offer her a crayon, even a cool crayon or marker, she turns it down and looks for a pen. She must get her love of pens from me! Just wait until I can introduce her to the wonderful world of Sharpies.


3. Josh loves to play the piano and hunt. Interesting mix!

4. I could eat dessert for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.

5. Caroline's due date was the day after my birthday, but she had other plans, she came 3 days after my bday!

6. Josh won a coloring contest when he was 7 years old, his mom still has the masterpiece!

7. Years before I met Josh I made a list of the perfect husband, Josh is everything on the list,random things and all.

8. I did my student teaching in Oak Cliff. Do you know where that is???

We tag: Victoria, Sanchez Family,My cousin Sara, Dena I will exclude you at this time because of your sleep deprivation!!!!

1 comments:

victoria said...

I had a diary in the 5th grade of the things I wanted in a husband and seth fit those things too!