Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Droolio



Susanna is quite drooly. I discovered recently it is because of a tooth! I was suspecting something was up because she has not been her normal happy self, as you can see in the pictures. Caroline did not get a tooth until she was almost 10 months old. And here Miss Susanna is knocking one out at 3.5 months old! I am in total shock. Ok, that is a bit of an exaggeration. I am surprised.

I had to add this picture of C, she wanted to wear an outfit like me today. Black shirt and khaki shorts.

8 comments:

Donnell Days said...

OH MY GOSH...I can't believe she already has a tooth! That is WILD!

nicolepage said...

Those are THE cutest shoes that Caroline has on! Love them.

Cassidy said...

Nicole, they are from you favorite place. SG will be sporting them in a few months!

victoria said...

those shoes are too cute and love the drooly pic of miss Susanna.

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

So cute and that is awesome about a tooth at 3.5 months.. .wow... isn't it crazy how they are so different... and I love the daddy diaper bag below... so funny.

Grow with Griffin said...

I can not believe your little Susanna already has a TOOTH! Griffin just got his first one a couple of weeks ago (like Caroline at 10 months)!! Wow! Caroline looks so grown up in her Mommy outfit and I also LOVE Josh's diaper bag! He gets a Giant Capital "E" for Effort!! :-)

victoria said...

hey just checking in on you guys. hope yall were okay during ike!

Philigry said...

such cute kiddos!