Saturday, August 16, 2008

Susanna is 3 months old! A bit late









Ok, this post is a bit late, but better late than NEVER right?!


Susanna is so sweet, I say that every month. But it is so true. She is precious and laid back. She has the cutest little smile and the chubbiest cheeks! We love her and feel so tremendously blessed to be her parents.


Tricks and events of this month: Babbling, smiling all the time, turning over, scooting around her crib like a little inch worm, sucking on her hands fingers(might be a finger/thumb sucker), looking around for familiar voices, sleeping through the night, horrible diaper rash(pampers are bad news for this little one's bootie), naps most of the morning, is active in afternoon/evening, loves baths, but does not like post-bath rituals(Caroline loved this time when she was a baby)... and so much more!

6 comments:

Kari Sanchez said...

You have such precious girls! Glad to hear she is doing so well. I love that they match ;)

victoria said...

sounds like those landry gals are doing great. so there is hope for a laid back baby on no 2?? I will sign up tomorrow!! very sweet pics!

Cassidy said...

I don't know VJ, I would have 2 more if it was garanteed they would all be this easy going! :)

Putting them in matching outfits is a tad addicting! It is alot of fun.

Renee Westcott said...

The last picture of her bright eyed and looking at her hands is precious. What fun little toys those fingers can be!

Donnell Days said...

Oh...I wish I was there to squeeze those chubby little cheeks!!! Can I tell you how jealous I am that she is sleeping through the night at THREE MONTHS!!!! Go Susanna!!!

Grow with Griffin said...

Susanna is beautiful!! Those bright blue eyes are gorgeous! I am so glad she is such a good little girl and already sleeping through the night- WOW!!! That is awesome!