Saturday, August 16, 2008

Week in Review!

Susanna looking cute before the party.

Serious look
Last day of dance class

First time for all 4 of us to go to church

Susanna by the pool


It has been a busy week here in Landry Land. Last weekend was a whirlwind trip to Louisiana for Josh's grandparent's 6oth wedding anniversary. 60 years, isn't that cool?! Then, Josh left town Monday for work. We are all tired and it looks like a tornado hit the inside of our house:) But, we all had a nice time. I am voting for a work trip for me! Ha! What do you think?

Anyway here are some pictures. I am posting a lot because this is the easiest way for my mom to view pictures when she is in Congo. Hi Mom! Enjoy!

9 comments:

Kari Sanchez said...

Such a beautiful family! Love the bow! C looks so cute at dance class!

victoria said...

you have a beautiful family. your girls are just too adorable. love the ballet pictures. and you look way too good for just havin' a baby. what is your secret?!

Donnell Days said...

SUCH cute pictures!!! It looks like Susanna is going to have Caroline's eyes?? BEAUTIFUL!!

Cassidy said...

Aww, ya'll are so sweet. That ballet picture was taken before we had to leave early b/c of a 3 year old fit. It was all out, another mom had to carry Susanna to the car for me. Atleast I don't have a picture of that!
VJ, the secret is taking the picture from the waist up:) This momma is going to weight watchers b/c I have so much weight left to get RID of! NOTHING fits and as much as I love to shop, I don't want to have to shop for bigger stuff.

Nicci said...

I agree with Victoria! I thought wow she did NOT just have a baby! Love the pics your girls are adorable!

Meredith said...

Susanna looks like you Cass! Just precious...and you do look great, I agree with victoria.

Grow with Griffin said...

Such a pretty family! Can your girls get any more beautiful?! Glad you all are doing well! Love the bow, and of course, all the pink!

Renee Westcott said...

It was great to see you in Church! The girls are adorable...maybe Lydia and I can come visit soon!

jannifergrier said...

I miss you!!! Seeing these pictures makes me want to come and visit...wish I could! Love you!