Saturday, June 30, 2007

Blue Ribbon Bake Off

At the end of the night.

Running around in the gym.(with her favorite, raisins)

Not too sure about the bounce house..

This is C's "Yay" Face!

I won a First Place Ribbon at a bake off at our church tonight! Yes, I won a blue ribbon for a Toffee Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie. I was SHOCKED. I entered it only because our Bible study class needed a pie to enter for the contest. Just to let you know, this was a huge event, and there were SEVERAL older ladies there who entered many yummy baked goods. I will post pictures of my blue ribbon when our computer is fixed. :) It was just so funny to Josh and I that I won because I rarely bake, honestly I don't really cook that often!

After the bake off there was a firework show. It was C's first time to experience fireworks. She really liked them, she didn't like the really loud ones. When it was over she said "YAY" she continued to say it in the car until she fell asleep.

A good time was had by all!

4 comments:

Donnell Days said...

WOW...I am IMPRESSED!!! Is this a recipe that you will share?? :)

victoria said...

yes please do share. And I am with you on the lack of cooking so if you have easy recipes share those too!!

Cassidy said...

I would be happy to share:)

Kari Sanchez said...

Congrats on winning the contest! I'd like the recipe too!