Thursday, February 19, 2009

9 Months



Happy to be at Gymboree




First ride in the double grocery cart




Little Valentine




First "biter"biscuit



Weight 18.5 lbs (50th)
Height 28 1/8 inches (75th)
Head Circumference 17 3/4 inches (90th) uh oh, she has her mom and Bebe's big head!

I can't believe this baby girl is already 9 months old! I want to freeze time. She is so precious and on the go! She has started this sweet habit, every night right before I put her in the crib I say, "night night." Right after I say it, she nuzzles her face into my neck and gives me a baby hug. It is precious, and she is like a little monkey, every time I say " night night" she does it, you know I say it over and over because I love getting her sweet hugs. She has started playing "coy" with anyone that makes eye contact with her, she buries her face into me and hides. Again, precious. She still loves Gymboree, and is in love with Gymbo. If you are not familiar with Gymbo, he is the main clown for Gymboree. The past 2 weeks she has really started eating her food, she gags on anything. She is super sensitive to texture of food. So we are just taking it slow and not pushing her. Caroline desperately wants to feed her:) Still no teeth, Dr. Ho did think her gums were swollen today. So maybe sometime soon she will get them. She will not let me look in her mouth. Actually, she won't let me do anything to her. She fights diaper changes, lotion, nose wiping, nasal spray, temp taking........... I don't mean puts up a little fight, I mean I have to have another adult help me restrain her if I really have to do something to her. The nurse commented today that she is REALLY strong, yes I agree! One strong willed big sister and one physically strong little sister. Watch out for the Landry Girls! Oh, and separation anxiety has SET IN. I can't leave her in the gym nursery long before they page me, and same with the church nursery. I don't mind, I miss her too! We love this sweet girl and she has filled our house with so much more happiness.

5 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

What a little fighter! It's sweet that you don't mind being paged...especially at the gym...that's sacred time!

victoria said...

what a sweet post. seems like you adore being a momma to 2 strong girls. great pictures as always.

Donnell Days said...

She is such a cutie. The picture of the two of them in the shopping cart is adorable. How fun to have two girls! :)

Anonymous said...

I had to get on the blog to get my niece fix. We miss you all! -kate

Meredith said...

She is so adorable Cass! And you are smokin' too in that Valentine's day pic! miss you!