Wednesday, February 11, 2009

8 months


In the picture-taking chair right before she tried to jump out!


I could eat her, she is so cute!



Mom, enough already.


sweet cheeks

You may be wondering where months, 6&7 went?? I myself am wondering the same thing, I am thinking about firing the person I have running the blog. Oops that would be me! Anywho... on to Susanna Banana. This sweetie is stealing all of our hearts. She is so precious and so busy! She loves standing at Caroline's Lego table, especially if C is playing at it too. She can move at record speeds, I will leave the room and the next thing I know she is on my heels. This month she has decided she likes baby food. Up until now, it has been a waste of time offering it to her. It would end up everywhere but in her mouth. Those days are over, she gobbles it up, she loves a certain Pasta Dinner baby food and pureed spinach mixed with rice cereal. Caroline is so sweet to S and Susanna SQUEALS when she sees her sister. I think she is her favorite:) Susanna has never been a big fan of the church nursery or anything similar to it, but now she REALLY dislikes being left. She SCREAMS. But, hey I am used to it, her sister still throws a bit of a fit when we leave her anywhere. We feel so blessed, but so tired. Still waiting for these teeth to pop through! Oh, did I mention she is semi-cruising on furniture. And she LOVES her gymboree class. It melts my heart how much she likes other babies. Too cute. Ok, enough of my mommy ramblings!

5 comments:

jannifergrier said...

I loved getting to see these pics this morning. She is adorable!! They grow so fast the first year. I can't believe it.

Donnell Days said...

What a cutie...her cheeks are SO SQUEEZABLE!!! I can't believe she is already cruising on furniture. You are going to have a very early walker on your hands. :)

J said...

What a little sweetie! I hope your girlies always love each other so much!

Swan Family said...

She is a doll!!! They grow so fast don't they? I can't wait to see her again!

Meredith said...

please do not eat her!! :) She is so cute like her momma!