Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Susanna's 2 month post



Cute Baby Sister outfit

Take my picture Mommy!
You are so funny mommy
Hmmm how many more of these?

I am so cute!
Enough already


This month Susanna has started to get SSSOOO strong. She has an amazingly strong neck, she can really hold her head up, and she likes to have anyone hold her up so she can "stand". She had a horrible case a baby acne so sad, it is slowly clearing up. She has been on some road trips. She has started to smile all the time, she can't stop smiling actually. It melts my heart, all you mommas out there know that wonderful feeling. She is just so sweet. And anyone that meets her, always describes her as sweet. When she hears my voice, she tries to find me, she does this with Caroline too. She starts to grin when she hears C's voice. She spits up all the time, but never cries about it. She generally has a big smile on her spit up covered little face. I am so excited to see more of her personality unfold this next month.
Here are her stats:(not to bore you, just so I can remember!)

Weight 11.01 lbs (75%)

Height 22.5 inches (75%)

Head Circumference 15.5 inches (75%)


Month 2 of Caroline being a big sister. Caroline is Susanna's biggest fan. When C wakes up in morning she always asks "where's Daddy" and now, "where is Susanna." She then goes to where ever Susanna is and proceeds to talk to her in the sweetest little voice. Again, this melts my heart! Caroline really loves her and likes to show her off. And she always calls S her best friend! I hope they always feel that way about each other. Caroline's attitude towards her brings tears to my eyes, I can't believe how great she is doing with her. Of course she misses her one on one time with us, and she wants to be held a lot. But, why wouldn't she, she is used to it being the star of the house!

6 comments:

victoria said...

Oh Susanna is just so adorable. Sounds like she is doing great and sounds like Miss C is loving being a big sis.

Donnell Days said...

I can't believe how big Susanna is getting...I just love her chubby cheeks...TOO CUTE!!! The picture of her with her hands crossed is definitely my favorite! :) The stories of her and Caroline are precious!

Kari Sanchez said...

What a cutie! Beautiful blue eyes! So sweet that C is being such a good big sister.

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

So cute... happy 2 month sweet girl... she is so cute with her bhubby cheeks... you can change the blog post date if you want it to go to the top of your blog...

Nicci said...

She is too cute!

Grow with Griffin said...

Susanna is growing up so fast already! She is so precious!! I am so glad to see that Caroline is being such a wonderfully sweet big sister too! No surprise at all, actually! They are both just precious!