Sunday, July 13, 2008

One Month, a bit late!




I am late in posting about Susanna turning one month! For her one month birthday everyone got a cold. So, I forgot to post her pictures. Her cute little outfit is from Nicole. Thank you! She looks so cute in it!
The first month has been great. Susanna is so sweet. She loves to be held or close to anyone. She like her little aquarium swing, but hates her papasan chair and swing. Boooo! So, that swing moves around the house a lot. She has super long fingers and toes, just like her dad and sister! We love this little sweetie so much!

6 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

HOw cute and I love your new page your blog pages... your so good to keep this up with two little ones... your girls are dolls and love to see how much you are having.

Grow with Griffin said...

Susanna is just precious as can be!!! What cute little watermelon bloomers! I also love the new look to your page and your picture posts! You will have to fill me in on your designing secrets! Sorry you all had a cold for Miss Susanna's one month birthday, but hopefully everyone is feeling better now in Landry Land!

Donnell Days said...

I LOVE your new page and your cute pics...you are so creative!!! Little Susanna is an absolute doll...the watermelon is just precious!! I hope you are all feeling better now.

Kari Sanchez said...

She is so sweet! I love the new page super cute. Are you making these little photo cards? They are precious.

Meredith said...

she is precious Cass! What a cute card also. And i like your new blog background also.

Nicci said...

She's just too cute! I love her big bow! My brothers won't let my nieces wear bows! Everyone still looks at them and says "he's so cute!"