Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Where have we been???


Big baby bump. About 32 weeks.

My little gardener!

Well, it has been about a century in blog time since I have posted. We were hit with the flu, my blood pressure was high for awhile(mother in law came for a week to help), then Caroline got an ear infection...... So, I have not been in the posting mood. But, today I finally down loaded my pictures from my camera, so I am hoping to get caught up. C is better and I am better so I don't have anymore excuses!!


New posts to come: Easter, Caroline's Half-Birthday, and much more!

6 comments:

victoria said...

cuteness cuteness and more cuteness. you have a sweet baby bump. sorry to hear about the BP glad to have you back on here--you have been missed!

Donnell Days said...

I am so happy you finally took a tummy picture!!! You look precious...ALL BABY! :)

Kari Sanchez said...

It's good to hear from you again, I was beginning to worry. You are all belly! So cute! Glad you are better, we have missed you. Sweet pic of Caroline, Ashlyn just got gardening gear too, she loves it. Cant wait to see more pictures :)

Grow with Griffin said...

I hope you are feeling better Cassidy- you have been in my prayers! Your baby bump is just that- BABY bump! Not much longer to go... Can't wait to see some recent pictures of your precious family!

jannifergrier said...

Yeah, a belly pic! You are hardly big at all!! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Oh my... Susanna is growing and I am so happy to see that Josh agreed on the name. I love the pictures and keep them coming. only 43 days left... that is crazy. GOod luck and I am so happy for you.