Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tag

Victoria tagged me so here it goes. I discovered that I am very boring, so please don't fall asleep when you read this!



A - Attached or Single: Attached

B - Best Friend: Josh, and I love all of my girl friends.

C- Cake or Pie: I LOVE pie, but I also LOVE cake.

D - Day of choice: Saturday

E - Essential Item: Laptop, camera

F - Favorite Color: any nice blue

G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears

H - Hometown: Austin

I - Indulgence(s): Does Target count?? I should find a better indulgence. maybe Hi-lights.

J - January or July: July

K - Kids: Caroline Joy and soon to be here, Susanna Jane

L - Life is incomplete without: our Heavenly Father, Josh, Caroline, Family, and Friends. And Chocolate!

M - Marriage Date: January 5th, 2002

N - Number of Siblings: ZERO

O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges

P - Phobias or Fears: Not a big fan of snakes.

Q - Quotes: ?

R - Reason to smile: Caroline saying something funny or telling us she loves us, feeling a little baby move in your tummy.

S - Season: Spring and Summer(only b/c there is the dream of a beach vacation)

T- Tag Three Friends: I don't know who to do this to! Dena, Leslie, and Nicole

U- Unknown fact about me: I would like to have a radio program called, Just Ask Cass. Ha ha, Josh came up with this when we were dating b/c I thought I knew everything. :)

V - Very favorite Store: Target, Gap, and the Limited

W - Worst habit: procrastinator and I am a very bad laundry lady

X- X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound, next Wednesday!

Y - Your favorite food: chips and hot sauce. Dessert

Z - Zodiac: Can't remember

7 comments:

victoria said...

you are not boring. And I love the name for your baby girl. so sweet and well I am also a bit partial to joy since it is my middle name too :)your girls have such classic and elegant names. I have always said if we had another girl I would name her Caroline Avery.

Cassidy said...

Joy is a great middle name. :) And you can never go wrong with Caroline! Are you starting to think of baby names??:)

victoria said...

no not right now but I love thinking about names.

Grow with Griffin said...

I just LOVE the name Susanna Jane! How beautiful she is already!!! You are such a NEAT person Cassidy! I love these things- so, am I it now? Oh fun!

Donnell Days said...

Susanna Jane is fabulous! (You know I had to use that word!) I am so bad at being tagged by these things, but I will try to fill this out during Hudson's nap!!!

Kari Sanchez said...

Fun Fun! Love her name too, it's so unique. Victoria needs to be thinking of baby names, KG needs a sibling already :) hehe

Cassidy said...

No pressure in filling it out!