Monday, April 21, 2008

Baby Shower for little Susanna


Nicole, me, and Bridget
Madison and Kate
Nicole made this banner to hang on the hospital door and then we can use it at all of her bdays! It is hanging in her room and looks so cute!

On Saturday my friends Nicole(Page family on friend's list) and Bridget hosted a wonderful shower to celebrate the upcoming arrival of baby Susanna. I feel so blessed to have made such wonderful, Godly friends down here in Houston. It is so neat to see God's hand in every friend I have made here, He is so good! The shower was great, my favorite part was the prayers for Susanna, myself, and our family. It was so touching.


My sister in law and niece were able to make it to the shower after the shower they helped me work on Susanna's room. It was fun to put her cute things up in her room.

5 comments:

Donnell Days said...

That banner is PRECIOUS!!! I can't wait to see pics of her room with the banner in it. You look equally cute! :)

victoria said...

super cute banner. And your dress is adorable!

Grow with Griffin said...

Everything looks adorable from the banner to the decor to the momma to be! I want to see some pictures of Susanna's room!!! :-)

Kari Sanchez said...

You are looking gorgeous and the banner is so cute.

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

So sorry to miss the party and you look so cute in that dress... you are getting so close and I can not wait to see pics of the little one as I am sure you can not wait to meet her.