Tuesday, November 18, 2008

please say a little prayer

***** Thanks for your prayers. It is over and we are glad about that. The test was not fun, but the results look like she does Not have kidney reflux, yay! One funny thing, they did an ultrasound of her kidneys. She looked at me and said, "I hope I can have a little baby for you Mommy. " Then later she told Josh's mom, " I have a little baby in my tummy." UUUMM No C, there are no babies in your tummy! I know that was probably confusing to her, but it sounded pretty funny coming out of a 3 year olds mouth.
Caroline goes at 3:00 today to get some tests at Tx Children's Hospital. She has had several UTI's so the tests are to determine if she has kidney reflux. They are quick tests, but sometimes she is not cooperative. So I am just worried she will make it worse than it has to be....

10 comments:

victoria said...

saying one right now!!

Renee Westcott said...

I read this at 3:48 and prayed for C. Hope everything is running smoothly.

Donnell Days said...

I hope everything went OK today...please keep us updated.

victoria said...

what great news!!! and oh she is a hoot!

jannifergrier said...

Oh my goodness, I had no idea. I am glad that everything is okay!!

Philigry said...

glad it went okay. hang in there!

Nicci said...

I just read your post and I am glad everything went well with the test. My niece is having similar issues and they still can't figure out what is wrong. She gets UTI's like once a month! Its so awful! I will keep your little on in my prayers!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

It boggels me how this is so common in girls.. I have two friends that are batteling with the same thing... One just had surgery at 1.5 years old and the other has catheters every other week for more test... Caroline is the third... Why this happens to our little girls I will never understand but I do know that our God is a good faithful God and he will help you during this time... Caroline could not be in better hands and I will pray that you as her mother have comfort and Caroline is healed.

Grow with Griffin said...

I am sorry to hear what C is going through and pray that it gets better- I was laughing so hard at her comment about the baby in her tummy though- she looks up to you so much already as a Mommy Cassidy! That is so sweet!

JamieB said...

i'm bummed i saw this now! but i am glad she doesn't have the kidney reflux... let me know if you need anything!