Tuesday, November 11, 2008

5 months





I had to hurry up and write Susanna's 5 month post because she is going to be six months old before we know it! Oh Susanna, she is so precious and sweet. She rarely cries, but when she does she MEANS it. The nursery worker at church talks about her temper fits she throws. Yes, they page me everywhere I leave her. Which is fine with me, I am usually missing her when the pager goes off anyway. This little girl likes her mommy, a lot. She LOVES watching her sister and Daddy, and recently she discovered the dogs. At one of C's dr's visits I weighed her and she weighed 16 lbs, she is getting chubby and cute. She is the perfect addition to our family. Don't I say that every post, well it is true!

8 comments:

Kari Sanchez said...

She is such a pretty baby, her eyes are beautiful.

Renee Westcott said...

She has enough hair for a bow...Lydia and I are jealous!

Donnell Days said...

No, I just can't believe that she throws fits...she is just too squeezable to be throwing fits! :)

victoria said...

oh how I love those cheeks!! she is too cute!

jannifergrier said...

Yeah! New pictures! I was so excited to see them! Susanna chubs are so cute!

Nicci said...

She is so cute Cassidy I love her big blue eyes and Caroline is so cute too! Beautiful baby girls you have!

The Beauty Bargainista said...

wow, she is Beautiful!!

By the way, I am having a giveaway over at my blog, I would love for you to come check it out! :)

jannifergrier said...

Did you ever start solids yet? Or are you still waiting?