Sunday, June 29, 2008

I want to go to the G. R. M.

Here are some random pictures and a story at the bottem of the post.
Caroline is always in this swing, I catch her all the time. Reading books or rocking her baby dolls.And she get caught because she straps herself in and can't unbuckle the straps!

Who needs a crib when you have a sling and a mommy?


Saturday Josh had spent the morning with Caroline, something she loves. In the afternoon Josh and I were talking and he said, " I need to go the G. Y. M." We have to spell certain things to avoid melt downs from Miss C. (examples: e. r. r. a. n. d. or s.t.o. r.e you get the picture) Anyway, she must of heard him and she comes into the room saying, "I want to go to the G.R.M, I want to Daddy!" She continued with, "I need to go the G. E. M. " What do we do now? We thought spelling our secret conversations would work until she was 5 years old.

She is so F. U. N. N. Y. !!!! By the way, Josh and I have become super fast spellers! Ha!

8 comments:

victoria said...

oh gosh we spell a ton too. we dread the day that has to end.

Cassidy said...

what will we do?!

Kari Sanchez said...

What a smart little girl! That is so funny. So funny what parents come up with lol. I spell out words too. ha

Donnell Days said...

Caroline cracks me up! She is definitely smart...no doubt!! I love the picture of her in the swing. Ha ha! Does Susanna like the sling?? I sure hope so!

Nicci said...

LOL thats great! We have to spell too but Faith is way too smart and so now we have to spell backwards! She's starting to catch on to that too!

Grow with Griffin said...

What a spelling bee already! Does Miss Caroline know that G.Y.M./G.E.M. is a homophone too? (Isn't that what they are called)??

Cassidy said...

no mrs.helwig she does not know that it is a homophone. b/c her mom didn't until right now:)

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

She is so cute... I love the pictures and the stories... you made me laugh.