Sunday, June 15, 2008

Beach Baby






Josh and Caroline ventured down to Galveston yesterday. They had a wonderful time. Josh's description of the day was, 90 to nothing. As in all Caroline did was run from the umbrella to the water, and back again. Eventually he just sat and watched her because he was getting tired of going back and forth. Caroline enjoyed building sand castles, looking for "shnails" aka shells, and looking at the boats. She told me that the boats are not ours, and Josh said she asked if Jesus was in one?! Silly girl.

5 comments:

victoria said...

oh how I love them beach babes--what a fun daddy/daughter day!

Donnell Days said...

What a fun day for Caroline and Josh! :)

Kari Sanchez said...

Beach pics are always adorable! What fun to have a day with Daddy. I bet she loved it.

Grow with Griffin said...

This post is so sweet! I bet those two had so much fun together looking for shnails! What a wonderful & special memory. : )

Lori said...

Ok so I've been out of town way to long and computer trouble before that means I am way behind. This is the first time I saw your new baby. She is so sweet!!! Congrats way late and I hope all is going well. I will do better about keep up!!! I hope!! ha ha