Tuesday, August 7, 2007

My new toy

TADA, here is my new embroidery machine, isn't it lovely!
One of my first projects, a wedding gift for my cousin

This wipe case is the first thing I did!
Here are some cute hair bands for C and one of her friends
I have been wanting an embroidery machine for awhile. My neighbor friend has one and she got my hooked. Before I got it I would walk around imagining all of the things I could embroider. And now I can! Yippee! It is so fulfilling to sit down to work on something and in a few minutes hold the completed product in your hands! Something I had been missing these days. It has taken me awhile to figure out the software for the machine, but with a lot of help from Josh, I feel like I can make anything. I hope to learn more from my friend soon! Down the road I want to sell embroidered stuff, we will see:)

3 comments:

Kari Sanchez said...

Look at you all crafty! Congrats to you on your new 'toy' Looks like you already have the hang of it. Love what you have done, can't wait to see more.
I know what you mean, I finally started scrapbooking again, it's been forever and to be able to sit down and create something is a good feeling.

victoria said...

oh my gosh I am so jealous--I love it. you are miss martha stewart arent you?! Is it easy? I wonder if I could figure it out?

Kari Sanchez said...

I saw hairbands just like that this weekend in Nashville and they were going for 6.99, you could SO sale those!