Tuesday, November 3, 2009

why no new posts you ask???

I am:

busy keeping her off of the furniture(notice C's birthday outfit that she refused to wear during her bday party)


helping her put shoes on all day long when she is not climbing on stuff. she LOVES shoes and does this when you take them off or they come off.

trying to keep this one busy.....

wow, she is holding still...

uh oh, susanna spotted us! watch out people, here she comes!

and with all of this lovely weather I am wishing I was taking a nap on the trampoline!
dressed up as beautiful ballerinas:)

15 comments:

Cassidy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassidy said...

I HAVE been looking every time I come to internet.

Cassidy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renee Westcott said...

Good to see the girls are busy learning and playing!

JamieB said...

you are such a good momma...

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

I wanna take a nap on the trampoline... so cute.

Donnell Days said...

I can't get over how TALL Caroline looks in that one picture. WOW...she is really growing up! The trampoline pic is precious! :)

Cassidy said...

The first comment from Cassidy is actually from my mom. Her blog and ours is connected.

Swan Family said...

What cute ballerinas!!! Today is a great day for a nap on the trampoline!! ;)

J said...

I LOVE the picture with Susanna wanting to get in on the photo action. She must know she's cute!

Nicci said...

So cute! Your comments about your girls crack me up!

Aurora said...

What a couple of cute girls! (And I love that I got to see the bday outfit on Caroline...it looks precious!)

victoria said...

they look so big!! and such beauties!!

Grow with Griffin said...

Yea! I am so glad I am not the only one not posting! :) I can not believe how grown up Miss Caroline is!!! FOUR YEARS OLD?!!? That tugs at my heart! Your girls are just beautiful as always! Looks like you are a busy mommy!!! And having fun all the while! Happy Turkey Day!

Kari Sanchez said...

Such pretty girls, looks like you have your hands full but so glad to see a new post and new pictures.