Wednesday, September 23, 2009

29+1

I am 30. I am a blessed girl.... the best husband, 2 sweet /feisty girls, thoughtful friends and a great family. I couldn't ask for anything more {well maybe to stay 29 forever}

Saturday night I got to start celebrating! Some friends put together a party and it was so much fun, I felt so special. There was GREAT food, lots of chocolate and the BEST sangria{wish I had some right now}. I was a horrible photographer and didn't take many pictures, so mad at myself about that! Everything was so pretty, it deserved pictures. oh well, I will never forget.

6 comments:

Renee Westcott said...

Happy Birthday! Your celebration dinner looked so fun! I'm glad you were surrounded by love while you crossed over to 3-0!

Swan Family said...

How special! That is awesome Cassidy! Happy Birthday girl!!

Donnell Days said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! What sweet friends and what a great night!!!

J said...

Happy birthday! I hope it's your best year yet!

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Happy Birthday sweet friend... wish I was there to celebrate with you... 30 is awesome.. the best years yet... embrace them...and have a great year.

Kari Sanchez said...

Such a pretty tablescape. Happy Birthday, May you look and feel this young forever :)