Friday, August 7, 2009

Daddy's Girl, take 2

Susanna has definently been a mommy's girl for a good 13 months, well we stopped nursing and she decided that her daddy is pretty special too. She is so cute with him and always rests her head on his shoulder and pats his back, something she never does with me. I miss my momma's girl, but it melts my heart to see them together. And a bonus is Miss Caroline has decided that she wants her mommy to do stuff for her again when daddy is around. Love these girls so much.






2 comments:

It Feels Like Chaos said...

So fun to "visit" over blogs! Miss seeing you guys in person! Look at your precious Susanna, getting so big!

Renee Westcott said...

It's so sweet that she loves her daddy. L is WAY TOO ATTACHED to me at the moment. Dad can't even put her to bed anymore...it must be mommy. It's sweet in theory, but really drives me nuts in practice.