Monday, March 3, 2008

BIG GIRL

Good Morning Big Girl!




Using the Barbie fishing pole, no fish caught with this one!

Daddy's Fishing Buddy

This was an eventful weekend. First we moved Caroline into her BIG GIRL bed!!!! Way to go Caroline. We are so proud of how well she has handled this change! So what does a big girl get to do to celebrate? Go fishing! She has been asking for weeks to go fishing with her daddy, so he took us both on Saturday morning. She liked it, but was not impressed with the actual fish he caught. All of this was followed up with a trip to the donut shop! Can't beat that.

5 comments:

Donnell Days said...

Oh my gosh...those fishing pictures are THE CUTEST!!!! I'm so impressed that she did good in her big girl bed too...way to go Caroline!

victoria said...

she is such a big girl--super cute!

Lori said...

How cute is your little one!!! I haven't been to your blog. Your family is beautiful. I am going to add you (I'm glad you wrote your name cuz at first I didn't know who landry land was... he he). I find out on the 24th of this month, so when are you due??

Kari Sanchez said...

So cute and I love her hat and shirt!

Grow with Griffin said...

She is a little fashionista even by the pond! That is my kind of fishergirl- decked out in the pink and pigtails! :-) What fun!!